Friday, June 30, 2006

A Bad Black Market

I've said in a previous comment that I love black markets and bootleggers. Sounds a bit preposterous to most, I suppose, but it's true. I'm kinda hoping that some of these drug cartels will see the value to be gained in smuggling tobacco products. That would ensure a low cost and easily available supply for all that choose to partake.

Only problem with that is that might well turn the tobacco markets into a shooting war, as has happened with the other illegal drugs. I suppose that's inevitable, though, regardless of what I might want.

There is one black market I have no sympathy for: Poaching fish and abalone for commercial use. Glad they caught those guys.

Oh, if asked for a login on the Sacbee web site, use humboldtlib for the username and blogspot for the password.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home