Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Couple Things:

Blogspot had one of it's weirdest spazzouts yesterday that I can remember. Couldn't get in at all for at least a couple hours and kept getting weird Google messages as to why. Even after it seemed like it was back up and running I couldn't seem to log in here.

Had problems for a short time this morning. Seems to be up and running now. For how long? We can only guess.
***********

I expected to get up freezing my ass off this morning, the Weather Service issuing that cold alert of temperatures 10 to 20 degrees below the last two day's highs. Doesn't seem all that cold to me. In fact, I have yet to turn the heater on yet his morning. This is good, at least so far.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it snows tonight!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Don't know that it's snowed yet, but doppler radar shows a little light snow and slush north of Eureka offshore. That's as of about 5:15 this morning. We'll see if anything comes of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home