Saturday, February 23, 2008

Storm Warning Cancelled

Who'd a thunk you'd hear it first from The Daily Triplicate? Looks like the warning for a storm with real high winds was cancelled. I kind of had that feeling this morning. Sure doesn't seem like a big windstorm's on the way as I write this. Still they say there will be some wind, with gusts up to 45mph, they're saying. We'll see what happens.


At 8:46 PM, Blogger Carol said...

My daughter said that it had been windy and raining all day in Santa Cruz. I think the storm may be worse down south.

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Fred said... has high wind warnings for the Bay Area southward, it looks like. None for up here anymore, though. Still, forecast keeps saying winds up to 35mph and I haven't really noticed any wind to speak of, at least not yet. Maybe on Sunday.

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Eureka Observer said...

Looks like you called this one Fred. It was on Sunday. Real Gully Washer out there today.

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Thanks, but I'm not actually sure I did. We still haven't had much, if any, wind. I don't know that I made a guess about what might happen as far as rain, but I was skeptical. I figured it might be another false alarm with the rain, too.

It is raining pretty good now. Perfect excuse to sit here playing with the computer.

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Eureka Observer said...

We have had a few wind gusts in the last hour. Not 45 MPH but making the trees sway. Not a nice day to be outside unless you are an Aleutian goose.


Post a Comment

<< Home