Monday, September 08, 2008

UDJ's Weekly Review

I just noticed this You Tube video a few days ago on the Ukiah Daily Journal web site. It seems to be a Week In Review type of show where K.C. Meadows goes around the UDJ newsroom chatting with local reporters about the week's events. The week's events (the video was dated end of August) include an animal cruelty trial and the county budget situation, among other things.

The video runs just under nine minutes and I enjoyed it. I think they may have something there. It looks like they might of hired somebody to film it, from the labeling of the video, but I imagine you could probably do about a good as job with any half decent video camera.

I think they should do this regularly but, how to make money doing it, I'm not sure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home