Friday, October 11, 2013

My Secession Interview

Eric Black, freelance reporter doing a story for KMUD News, came up the other day to cover the Jefferson State presentation at the Samoa Cookhouse. He contacted me after reading my letter to the editor in the Times- Standard hoping to get some sound bites for his story.

I agreed. He came by the house and we did a short interview. It was fun. It's available online here. Just a short bite from me, which is good. He saved my ass as I'm horrific in interviews and speaking. As it was I came off well enough with him leaving out the bad parts. What a guy!
+++++++
Meanwhile, Pat Buchanan takes a look at secession movements past and present.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred, come join us Tea Party Patroits, I believe our philosophy mirrors the libertarians pretty closely. We're in the trenches and need some more allies. Noes the time to act.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I'm still keeping an eye on the Tea Party to see just what they stand for, how conservative vs. libertarian they are and, most importantly, if the disappear once Republicans win the White House again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home