Tuesday, July 22, 2014

MH17: The Other Side

I've been thinking from the beginning of reports on the downing of that Malaysian airliner over Ukraine that reporting seemed one sided. It reminds me of coverage over alleged chemical use in Syria not long ago. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Ron Paul brings up some issues that we haven't heard much of from the mainstream media.

For instance, I was wondering the last couple days if Ukraine had the same sort of missiles that are believed to have shot down the airliner. Apparently they do.

Along that same line, I don't know that I've heard any TV news remind us of Iran Air Flight 655 that was shot down by a U.S. Navy ship back in 1988 killing over 200 civilians. I have read some mention of it online albeit in forums on news sites rather than mentioned in the news itself.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's getting the media's attention primarily because without it, they'd be forced to cover the Gaza War in greater detail. Watch news reports from any non-US media in developed nations and it will make you sick what's not being reported in America.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home