Tuesday, January 19, 2016

We Don't Need A President

The Onion has it right. We don't need a President. All they do is cause problems:"We elect a president, and everything goes to pot. And now I hear we're going to have to go through this again! We just had a president, for Pete's sake, and it looks like we're going to repeat the same stupid mistake we've already made 43 times before, only for the sake of tradition."

As entertained as I can be by these elections, I don't know that I get as involved as everyone else, so I've probably been with The Onion on this longer than I realize.

Yes, I will vote in the presidential election, but more than likely for  Libertarian Party nominee, Gary Johnson. After all, I'm just wasting my vote cause there's no way he can win, No harm done.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as the masses seek to idolize a role player, America will forever continue down its spiral.
Everyone wants the president to fulfill his duties, but nobody knows what those duties are, besides parading around with Royal deceptions.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Better vote for someone who is on board with your subsidized Heath care plan. Don't want to lose that at this point.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the words of the late U. Utah Philips who said he was going to run for President on the platform of "just hanging out in the White House, shoot pool, scratch my ass, and not do a damn thing, because when a President does something we're all in trouble."

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...



"Fred, do you want a stale donut or a sock in the nose?"

And Fred replies...

"Let someone else decide."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home