Sunday, July 03, 2016

Press Democrat Looks at AUMA

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/5800058-181/north-coast-pot-growers-law?ref=most&artslide=0

The Santa Rosa Press Democrat covers a recent meeting by p
owers that be shout the Adult Use of Marijuana Act,scheduled to be on our ballots this November. As I've wrote here before, most I've spoken to have said AUMA could be a wolf in sheep's clothing. We shall see.



One concern of mine would be that if enough feel that way and vote it down, those on the dark side will claim it as evidence of growing public sentiment against legalized pot. For that reason alone, I might be tempted to vote for it, but who knows?

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could remember the reasons why I agreed to vote it down. Probably the greed oozing from the politicians.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home