Saturday, July 02, 2016

Cyberwar On Tv

Never atched the show before, b utsome of you may want to catch last nights Charlie Rose show onPBS, if I tuns again.Interesting show.

It stated out talking about cancer and gene therapy for the same.Then they moved on to a discussion of the realities pof computer warfare and cyberwar,focusing on a current movie about stuxnet virus,which was deployed some years ago against Iran by the US and Israel.

No survival tips I could glean from the show. Best I could figure was to just stay offline, but that's not for me. Suffice it to say cyber warfare could change just about every aspect of life as we know. it in this country. I hope were well defended.

threyll very likely show it again as its on my TV as I write this.


3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yesterday, all of us at the service desk(at Walmart) were having trouble with our computers somewhat facetiously i said to my co-workers,"Maybe terrorist hackers are trying to shut us down for Independence Day weekend!"

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Could have been. Its happened before.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fred, What are you doing still up? You need your rest !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home