Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Everyone Should Be A Libertarian

I meant to post this using my tablet while I was at UCSF but it wouldn't work. One of the neatest quotes I've read about liberterians and libertarianism by the late Charley Reese. Hard to argue with him:

"Given the low level of competence among politicians, every American should become a libertarian. The government that governs the least is certainly the best choice when fools, opportunists and grafters run it. When power is for sale, government power should be severely limited. When power is abused, the less power the better."

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to agree. I love Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and a few others. But now that the LP has stabbed us all in the back, I keep it to myself lest people get the idea I am talking about the new LP.
Even Amash vomits over the new LP.
I hope Amash starts a new party before he runs in 2020. There is no way the LP can be trusted since they have put party over principe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home