Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Shipwreck On Camera Now

I just checked the Nautilus' remote vehicle camera at 1:57 pacific time and it seems to be showing a shipwreck. It has a bunch of coral type growths on it that I can't help but think someone made and put there- little clay creations if you will. They have a field below the video screen to ask questions, so I asked if all corals look so man made. Not sure how they answer although you can hear the crew talking amongst each other. Maybe they'll talk to me?

See the live feed here. Sorry if you're too late but it should show something. Yesterday it just showed a bunch of dark water, way deep.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Amused by People Wearing Tinfoil Hats said...

I suspect they're slapping their legs and laughing at you.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

From what I could hear they were just quietly talking about what they were watching. I did hear them say someone asked what some of the critters down there ate, or something along that line. She then went on to talk about that a bit but I couldn't really hear her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home