Thursday, September 01, 2016

Rider's Blog

Richard Rider was the Libertarian Party's gubernatorial candidate back around when I signed on back in '92ish. He has a blog I've followed for some time. I didn't feel the need to pass it on since, for years, he didn't allow comments. A blog that doesn't allow comments is only half a blog as far as I'm concerned.

I noticed this morning he added a comment option to the blog. What brought that about, I have no idea, but it does allow readers to "talk back", so to speak. His posts strike me as more along the conservative line but, if you want to argue with a conservative, the Rider Rants blog might be the place to go.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Fred on your phenomenal blog with over$20,000 views!!!!! You're the Blogmaster! 🏆

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Awwww....shucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home