Sunday, December 11, 2016

FeTV: Our New Favorite?

We're still struggling with our recently installed Dish Network despite having used it for two or three years some time ago. The main problem being the channel numbers are different than commonly known, at least a number of them, so it's hard to figure out where to find shows you might want to watch. You have to use the Dish guide which takes some time depending on what you're looking for and what you find.

Last night we stumbled on feTV, which I found out this morning stands for Family Entertainment Television. They had a Little House On The Prairie marathon so we had to watch that. But, you can only watch that for so long before your teary eyes cause dehydration so I went to bed and the wife switched to some other show. It sounded to me as if she found Mary Poppins on some channel, at least from the music.

I've mentioned before that absence of the MeTv network would be a deal breaker for us and Dish doesn't have MeTV. It does have feTV and TVland, though. Maybe those will suffice, but it will still be a bit of a hassle to find whatever channels we want.

As an aside, I see from feTV's program guide they have the Roy Rogers Show on today at 1pm. Not one of my favorites. Even as a kid I thought it lame they'd have guy- whatever his name was- driving around in a jeep in a cowboy show.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Last night I watched Mary Poppins on ABC.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I guess I should have gotten up and watched. I'm a big Dick Van Dyke fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home