Thursday, January 21, 2016

I'm Trying Harry's

Kept seeing this ad for a razor show up online and it had me intrigued. Just something about it. I haven't been happy with shaving tools lately so thought I'd give it a try. Supposedly some british made razor, blades and lotion that's superior to what's available in U.S. stores. Don't really care about the lotion but better blades would be great.

Had to send them $3.00 to sign up and get a free one (I think), but the charge hasn't shown up on my bank account yet. We'll see what happens. Hopefully, when it comes it will be better than the cheapo razor I bought at Rite Aid last time.

Anyone else ever bite on this one?

6 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better watch your bank account real,close make sure they didn't drain it

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I know.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

grow a big dark beard
no need for shaving
my beard was blond now grey
but have not spent a dime on razors since 1978
it is trimmed , use hair trimmers when needed

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Don't like beards and won't wear one. Sorry.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please let us know how good the blades are.
I am tired of paying $40 for blades.
There is also the the dollar shave club blades and tough blades hawked by Brett something a former football player. These are Teflon coated blades and are supposed to last a month or more.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I usually use those cheaper Rite Aid blades for months, until they get too dull.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home