Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What I'd Have Done After 9/11

I'm going to try not to comment on this subject other than in this post. Don't want to get involved in a days long back and forth over it. In fact, I told myself I wouldn't ever bring it up here. But, since I saw a commentary on lewrockwell.com the other day, I thought I'd throw the link out.

I've said before I'm not an "absolutist" pacifist. I'm not even sure I could even call myself a pacifist. I did and do strongly oppose the attack of Iraq, though. I've never took the time to give my feelings on what should or shouldn't have been done in response to 9/11 but, since this author largely reflects my views (oh, I could quibble over some details), I thought I'd let him speak for me.

A little lengthy- almost too much for my attention span- but I think he's pretty much in there with my feelings. Suffice it to say, we could have handled dealing with 9/11 and the terrorist threat with little disruption of the U.S. military and nowhere near the financial costs.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Nick Bravo said...

we put saddam into power. We turned iraq into a hellhole. We need to get the hell out of the mideast. Let's conquer mexico instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home