Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New Blogger Version

Just noticed that Blogspot has a new version out with some supposed improvements. Check it out here and take The Tour. It said something about opening an account with Google to be able to upgrade. Anyone want to try it out and see how well it works?

I'm a little leery of brand new upgrades as they usually come with their fair share of headaches but they mentioned that publishing might be easier with this new version. That may make it worth a try.

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Eric V. Kirk said...

Seeing as how I'm a complete computer illiterate, I'll let some of the geeks be the canaries and learn from their mistakes.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Hey...that's what I'm supposed to be doing. Upgrade your blog, Eric, and let me know how well it works.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Heraldo Riviera said...

With all of blogspot's regular problems, I don't want to be a guinnea pig for their latest experiment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home