Friday, August 12, 2016

Press Democrat Wants Open Presidential Debates

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised, but I am that the Santa Rosa Press- Democrat's editorial this morning is asking that third party candidates be included in the presidential debates. Kinda nice, although the idea seems like a no- brainer to me.

Then again, as I've pointed out to other libertarians on Facebook when they write they want Gary Johnson in the debates; Be careful what you wish for, you may get it!

That doesn't go over very well, as you can imagine.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An idea I can get fully behind. I hope they finally listen & let them all have their say. I agree with the commenter who suggested they ask the candidates the same exact question so we can then make better informed choices. Somebody else left a petition for open debates, which I copied https://www.change.org/p/commission-on-presidential-debates-include-all-qualified-candidates-in-2016-presidential-debates

 

Post a Comment

<< Home