Friday, January 06, 2017

A Dog Blog

I've been trying to encourage two Facebook Friends to start a dog blog. They post neat things about dogs all the time. I suggested that, rather than have just a handful of people seeing their posts on Facebook, they could get hundreds if not more to see their stuff on a blog.

Barbara's balking at the idea. She thinks it will take too much of her time. I pointed out she already seems to spend much of her day posting stuff like this picture to Facebook so it should be no big deal to put the same stuff on a blog. 

You can encourage Barb and Charles to get that blog going by commenting to this post.

5 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Barbara Darrow said...

OK! OK! All right already! hahahahaha

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Barbara Darrow said...

That was me, Barbara.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

my pup cant read but loves pics

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger gabriele gray said...

People who have or love dogs don't always look for the great photos and comments with dogs. Someone who is having a bad day may need a good dog post to remind them that there is such a thing as selfless love, that just looking at some dogs doesn't just make you feel better, it lowers your blood pressure and let out a sigh of relief...with stress relieved. For me, even on a good day it reminds me of great memories of special dogs I've had and what they did by just being themselves to get me through some pretty bad times.
Dogs remind me that they can be a better judge of character than I am and that big lab-shepherd mix that would put herself between me and someone she didn't trust is the same dog that would treat a young child as if it were a baby lamb and make sure it was in a safe place, with her to keep it company.
To summarize: pictures of dogs remind us of what they are naturally is what we as humans can aspire to be. And they remind us that they don't judge us by the measures we ourselves use.
Dogs are like smiles. When you need one, and get one, it can make your day.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Ok, Gabriele; If Barb and Charles don't get a dog blog going soon, I'll be looking for you to.

Kinda like that old kid's game: I"ll just tell you You're IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home